Tonight the People’s Choice Awards will air and we’ll finally find out what TV show and album the people like the best. Before the winners are announced Crushable has a few predictions to make. Katy Perry, though absent, will probably be mailed at least a couple of trophies that should cheer her up as she works through her divorce. At least one Harry Potter cast member will win to symbolically honor the end of the series. And we’ll continue to scratch our heads over some of the more random additions to the nomination lists, as well as some of the glaring omissions we’ve compiled.
|Katy Perry Won’t Be Going To The People’s Choice Awards|
|Why So Brown, Ladies At The People’s Choice Awards?|
|Russell Brand Is Off The People’s Choice Awards Guest List|
Recommended by Crushable:
- Justin Bieber TALKS About All The Mistakes He's Made
- Woman Accused Of Pushing Her Husband Off Cliff Just Days After The Wedding
- See Lady Gaga Nude In Candy Magazine
- These Are The WEIRDEST Christmas Traditions From Around The World
- How We Celebrated Christmas In The 90s - Did You Do These Things Too?
What We're Reading: