The Wizards of Waverly Place ended it’s four season run last night with an hour long episode. We learned Alex (Selena Gomez) is the family wizard, Justin (David Henrie) is the new headmaster of WizTech, Max (Jake T. Austin) will inherit the family business and that you shouldn’t mess with griffins. Here’s a look at how the wizards have grown up over the last five years.
|Sneak Peek at Wizards of Waverly Place the Movie BONUS CLIPS!|
|“Wizards of Waverly Place the Movie” Cast to Take Over Radio Disney|
|Get the “Wizards of Waverly Place” Video Game for Nintendo DS|
Recommended by Crushable:
- See Lady Gaga Nude In Candy Magazine
- These Are The WEIRDEST Christmas Traditions From Around The World
- How We Celebrated Christmas In The 90s - Did You Do These Things Too?
- Justin Bieber TALKS About All The Mistakes He's Made
- Woman Accused Of Pushing Her Husband Off Cliff Just Days After The Wedding
What We're Reading: