Popcorn, toast, pretzels and jellybeans—thanks to Charlie Brown, these foods conjure up images of Thanksgiving Dinner for me almost as much as turkey, cranberry sauce and stuffing do. While I usually watch A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving and wonder, “Why do all these kids have nothing to do on Thanksgiving?” “Why is a dog given free reign to cook in a kitchen?” Or, most importantly, “What would the health department say about this?” this year I’m suspending disbelief and just feeling thankful for everything I’ve learned from this cool little cartoon.
Recommended by Crushable:
- Kim Kardashian Has An Uncomfortable Run-In With Which Ex?
- Guess Which Cast Member Theo James Really Enjoyed Kissing
- See 12 Celebrity Couples From 1994 - You Probably Forgot Some Of These People Dated
- Kristen Stewart Asks Robert Pattinson For What?!
- Justin Bieber And Selena Gomez Plan WHAT Together? Is She Serious?
What We're Reading: