Monday night’s episode of The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills spiraled into the first real fight of the season and set up conflict for the next several episodes. But we had to wade through a lot of bullshit to get there. (Does anyone care about Lisa’s daughter’s storyline? Exactly. And that’s why I’m not including it.) Here’s a look at “Let the Games Begin” dramatically reenacted by Barbies.
|Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills Barbie Recap: Kelsey Grammer’s Penis|
|Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills Barbie Recap: Supervillains Emerge|
|Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills Barbie Recap: Blame It On The A-A-A-Altitude|
Recommended by Crushable:
- These Are The WEIRDEST Christmas Traditions From Around The World
- Justin Bieber TALKS About All The Mistakes He's Made
- How We Celebrated Christmas In The 90s - Did You Do These Things Too?
- Woman Accused Of Pushing Her Husband Off Cliff Just Days After The Wedding
- See Lady Gaga Nude In Candy Magazine
What We're Reading: