Jack Osbourne is engaged—and it’s his fiancée Lisa Stelly who broke the news. The aspiring actress tweeted about it last night. Surprisingly, there are absolutely no details about how the two met — though we know that Jack’s been spending time behind the camera as a filmmaker — and how he asked her. But we did manage to scrounge up 5 facts about Lisa!
1. Her most well-known role was in Green Day‘s “21 Guns” video. Because their album 21st Century Breakdown is another rock opera, she’s credited as playing Gloria in the opera.
2. She’s kind of a nerd! You find out a lot from a girl’s Facebook page: The Friday Night Lights fan’s profile picture is a Keep Calm and Carry On poster that reads Keep Calm and Coach Taylor; and she’s posted a photo of herself dolled up to look like a Na’vi from Avatar. Our kind of girl!
3. She started out as a model. We can’t tell for which campaigns, but there are plenty of photos on her Facebook, as well as this portfolio uploaded to YouTube:
4. It’s hard to tell, but she might’ve had a rough time of it in previous relationships. The one quote that accompanies every announcement of their engagement is from an insider, who says that Jack “is a great influence on her… It’s just no drama. More stable.” More stable than what?
5. She’s not so cool that she won’t mock other celebrities; in her most recent tweet she joked that Courtney Stodden‘s tweets make her “physically ill but alas I keep reading…”