Celebrities have it all: They’re fit, dating beautiful people, and ridiculously wealthy. And now they’ve invaded the one realm we normal folks had over them: The Guinness World Records. This was our chance to shine by growing our fingernails long and holding our breaths underwater, and now they’ve crossed onto our turf. Damn you, famous people!
I’m mostly kidding — these categories are stuff normal people would never break, like platinum record sales and live stream viewership. Let’s take a look at the winners, shall we?
- Highest-Paid Child Actor on TV: Angus T. Jones on Two and a Half Men ($250,000/episode)
- Highest-Paid Child Actress on TV: Miranda Cosgrove for iCarly ($180,000/episode)
- First Billion-Dollar Author: J.K. Rowling
- Most-Watched TV Show: House
- Fastest-Selling Digital Album by a Female (USA): Taylor Swift
- Most U.S. #1 Singles in a Year: Rihanna (“Rude Boy,” “Love the Way You Lie,” “What’s My Name?” and “Only Girl in the World”)
- Most Live Streams for a Single Event: Prince William, Kate Middleton, and the Royal Wedding
And more, we’re sure, when the book comes out on September 15th. (You can get it in ebook form in November.)