My changing reactions while listening to this supercut of every instance of “baby” and “crazy” in Britney Spears‘ songs (in chronological order, no less):
1) I’ve got a joke all ready — “This should be Britney’s next song, since it’s catchier than anything she’s released lately.” Zing!
2) OH MY GOD WHAT IS THIS MY EARS
4) Oh, it’s over, thank God.
5) It’s still on? Wait, I don’t even know these weird slow songs.
6) TLC, is that you?
7) I feel like when you read the same word over and over and it becomes completely alien — if you asked me what a baby was now, I couldn’t tell you.
8) Celine Dion, is that you?
9) It’s actually over this time. Never again.