For better or worse, VICE’s “Dos and Don’ts” are essentially a cultural institution at this point. The street style photographs and accompanying wit-laden snap judgments are definitely the last word on what to wear if you want to get into VICE’s “Dos and Dont’s” column. VICE took their obsession with absurdity in fashion a step farther and put kids in those same street style looks. That move was most certainly a “Do.”
Recommended by Crushable:
- How We Celebrated Christmas In The 90s - Did You Do These Things Too?
- These Are The WEIRDEST Christmas Traditions From Around The World
- Woman Accused Of Pushing Her Husband Off Cliff Just Days After The Wedding
- Justin Bieber TALKS About All The Mistakes He's Made
- See Lady Gaga Nude In Candy Magazine
What We're Reading: