The 12th annual Gathering of the Juggalos went down this weekend in Cave-In-Rock, Illinois, and droves of the Insane Clown Posse‘s rabid fans were on hand to pelt glass bottles at performer Charlie Sheen and generally run around looking terrifying. How terrifying? “Wouldn’t want to meet these guys in a well-lighted alley while inside an armored truck” terrifying. Check it out:
Recommended by Crushable:
- Justin Bieber TALKS About All The Mistakes He's Made
- These Are The WEIRDEST Christmas Traditions From Around The World
- How We Celebrated Christmas In The 90s - Did You Do These Things Too?
- See Lady Gaga Nude In Candy Magazine
- Woman Accused Of Pushing Her Husband Off Cliff Just Days After The Wedding
What We're Reading: