Things I found out recently include the fact that the sisters Kardashian are making their fiction debut in November with a novel entitled Dollhouse. Says Kim, “”The novel is based on our lives but we’ve added a lot of crazy fictional twists and turns. You’ll have to decide for yourself which story lines are true to life, and which ones we dreamed up.” But Kim, Khloé, and Kourtney are far from the only celebs who have tried their hand at novel-writing. I can’t speak as to how much these shining literary achievements owe to a little thing we call ghostwriting, but some of them aren’t so bad. Others… well, take a look for yourselves!
|A Brief History of Literary Hoaxes|
|Gallery: A Guide to Literary Mashups We Wish Someone Would Write|
|Gallery: A Guide to Literary Mashups That Actually Exist|
|On Bloomsday, 5 Books From Our Childhood that Need Their Own Day|
Recommended by Crushable:
- See Lady Gaga Nude In Candy Magazine
- How We Celebrated Christmas In The 90s - Did You Do These Things Too?
- Woman Accused Of Pushing Her Husband Off Cliff Just Days After The Wedding
- These Are The WEIRDEST Christmas Traditions From Around The World
- Justin Bieber TALKS About All The Mistakes He's Made
What We're Reading: