It only took four wildly popular season of Mad Men (and a Mad Men-inspired cookbook) to get other networks to realize audiences are ready for some quality retro programming. Enter NBC’s The Playboy Club and ABC’s Pan Am, both set in the 1960s. But why should three networks have all the fun? If every station could roll out a ’60s-themed show this fall, here’s what they would be.
|Which Two ‘Mad Men’ Characters Would You Kill Off?|
|Mad Men Finale Live Blog: Show Me the Draper!|
|Mischa Feels like 60s Style Icon|
|Video: All Bass ‘Mad Men’ Theme|
Recommended by Crushable:
- Woman Accused Of Pushing Her Husband Off Cliff Just Days After The Wedding
- Justin Bieber TALKS About All The Mistakes He's Made
- How We Celebrated Christmas In The 90s - Did You Do These Things Too?
- See Lady Gaga Nude In Candy Magazine
- These Are The WEIRDEST Christmas Traditions From Around The World
What We're Reading: