Here’s a question I never know how to answer: “What’s your type?” I mean, how do you respond to that without seeming like a totally judgmental jerk? So I usually say that I don’t really have a type, but secretly, I know it isn’t true. Thing is, I totally do have a preferred variety of male, and it’s the boyfriend characters from the heyday of The WB. Jess from Gilmore Girls, Ben from Felicity, Eddie from Dawson’s Creek: beautiful, secretly sensitive bad boys who totally, like, read books and stuff. So here they are in gallery format, those prime examples of my type: the ten dreamiest WB characters of all time.
Recommended by Crushable:
- See Lady Gaga Nude In Candy Magazine
- Woman Accused Of Pushing Her Husband Off Cliff Just Days After The Wedding
- How We Celebrated Christmas In The 90s - Did You Do These Things Too?
- These Are The WEIRDEST Christmas Traditions From Around The World
- Justin Bieber TALKS About All The Mistakes He's Made
What We're Reading: