When Ashley Hebert‘s sister Chrystie Corns showed up to meet her sibling’s potential spouses on The Bachelorette Monday night, I got the impression that she was trying to get camera time for herself. Maybe that wasn’t such a bad guess- the Kat Von D lookalike has already tried her hand at reality TV by appearing on an episode of TLC’s Extreme Couponing. Chrystie is a divorced mom of two who spends several hours every day clipping coupons and getting stuff like toothpaste and Ramen for pennies (or for nothing at all). Chrystie set up a YouTube channel where she can talk to her “fans” and answer questions about her appearance on the show.
|A Deleted Scene from ‘The Bachelorette’ Makes Ashley Hebert Almost Funny|
|Love Lessons from ‘The Bachelorette’: Let a Dude Propose Before You Dump Him|
|Love Lessons from ‘The Bachelorette’: You Can’t Fake Passion, But You Can Fake Tears|
Recommended by Crushable:
- These Are The WEIRDEST Christmas Traditions From Around The World
- Justin Bieber TALKS About All The Mistakes He's Made
- How We Celebrated Christmas In The 90s - Did You Do These Things Too?
- Woman Accused Of Pushing Her Husband Off Cliff Just Days After The Wedding
- See Lady Gaga Nude In Candy Magazine
What We're Reading: