Severus Snape? Alan Rickman. Marty McFly? Michael J. Fox. Vivian Ward? Julia Roberts. We all know and love these characters, and their actors’ portrayals of them were so perfect, it can be hard to imagine anyone else playing them. But guess what? If things had gone a little differently, Alan Rickman might not have landed Snape, Michael J. Fox may not have donned Marty’s orange vest, and Julia Roberts may not have become one of the world’s most well-known prostitutes. That’s right: Each of these characters were originally pitched to different actors, and in some cases, were even recast midway through shooting. What other iconic characters might have ended up being played by totally different actors? Read on to find out!
|14 Actors Who Have Played Gods|
|16 Former Child Actors Who Made it to Adulthood Without Imploding|
|Gallery: The Best Shots of Actors Posing with Their Action Figures|
|10 Actors Who Learned A New Language for a Movie|
Recommended by Crushable:
- See Lady Gaga Nude In Candy Magazine
- Woman Accused Of Pushing Her Husband Off Cliff Just Days After The Wedding
- Justin Bieber TALKS About All The Mistakes He's Made
- These Are The WEIRDEST Christmas Traditions From Around The World
- How We Celebrated Christmas In The 90s - Did You Do These Things Too?
What We're Reading: