Some people slog through four years (or five, or seven…) years of college in order to get a degree. But these celebrities were handed honorary degrees from schools like Harvard and Yale just for doing basic stuff like winning Oscars or being the richest person in the world. Oh, celebrities.
|Why I (Mostly) Don’t Regret Ending College One Semester Early|
|College Life: Meet the Department Heads at Celebrity University!|
|Celebrity College Dropouts: Lady Gaga, Mark Zuckerberg, and More|
Recommended by Crushable:
- These Are The WEIRDEST Christmas Traditions From Around The World
- How We Celebrated Christmas In The 90s - Did You Do These Things Too?
- Woman Accused Of Pushing Her Husband Off Cliff Just Days After The Wedding
- Justin Bieber TALKS About All The Mistakes He's Made
- See Lady Gaga Nude In Candy Magazine
What We're Reading: