My own particular nerdy tendencies have never reached dressing-up-as-beloved-fictional-characters heights, but I’m pretty impressed by those who DO venture into that territory. What better place, then, to showcase your lovingly-constructed masterpieces than San Diego Comic-Con, which incidentally is happening this weekend? We’ll bring you images of the best of this year’s SDCC costumes as soon as they start surfacing, but until then, in honor of the event, we bring you 13 of the most creative cosplay costumes we’ve ever seen from previous years. They’re not necessarily the most detailed of costumes (though a few are); but they all demonstrate some excellent outside-the-proverbial-box thinking. Who would you dress up as? Tell us in the comments!
|Small Children Doing Adorably Geeky Things|
|Gallery: Spectacular Real-Life Sci-Fi and Fantasy Gear on Etsy|
|Gallery: The Coolest, Geekiest, Cutest Knit Hats|
|The 10 Best Geeky Marriage Proposals of All Time|
Recommended by Crushable:
- Woman Accused Of Pushing Her Husband Off Cliff Just Days After The Wedding
- Justin Bieber TALKS About All The Mistakes He's Made
- See Lady Gaga Nude In Candy Magazine
- These Are The WEIRDEST Christmas Traditions From Around The World
- How We Celebrated Christmas In The 90s - Did You Do These Things Too?
What We're Reading: