One of the most entertaining things about Comic-Con is watching celebrities show up to plug their upcoming movies and look really, really fucking awkward trying to interact with their public.
|How to Enjoy Comic-Con if You Didn’t Make it to San Diego|
|The ‘Hunger Games’ Comic-Con Pins Are a Simple But Smart Way to Get Fans Excited|
|The 9 Most Unbelievable Panels at San Diego Comic-Con|
|Snap This: Comic-Con Bingo|
Recommended by Crushable:
- Kim Kardashian Has An Uncomfortable Run-In With Which Ex?
- See 12 Celebrity Couples From 1994 - You Probably Forgot Some Of These People Dated
- Justin Bieber And Selena Gomez Plan WHAT Together? Is She Serious?
- Kristen Stewart Asks Robert Pattinson For What?!
- Guess Which Cast Member Theo James Really Enjoyed Kissing
What We're Reading: