It’s too bad that Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dementors can’t be a real thing, because this guy is killing it with his Guy Fieri impression. Really, it’s fitting that Guy and guest chef Severus Snape are whipping up some polyjuice potion, because these two imitations are both fantastic. You’ve got Guy rattling off his usual rhymes (“This is a funky, chunky, monkey, stunky, stinky brew”) and cooing over the “shredded boomslang skin” — and whoever plays Snape has Alan Rickman‘s sneering drawl down so perfectly that he should’ve stepped in for the Snape flashbacks in Deathly Hallows, Part 2.
Recommended by Crushable:
- Justin Bieber TALKS About All The Mistakes He's Made
- See Lady Gaga Nude In Candy Magazine
- These Are The WEIRDEST Christmas Traditions From Around The World
- Woman Accused Of Pushing Her Husband Off Cliff Just Days After The Wedding
- How We Celebrated Christmas In The 90s - Did You Do These Things Too?
What We're Reading: