Now if you need to get a gift for your Harry Potter obsessed cousin (or, fine, yourself), you can go to Hot Topic to get a Slytherin tank top, check Etsy for tiny Harry earings, or go to the official WB page and get an authentic-looking time turner. But in the old days before the films and the subsequent Potter swag explosion, there were only a few ways to show your HP alliance. Here are some wizarding gifts if you’re feeling a little nostalgic.
|Video: 8 Reasons Why Some People Don’t Like ‘Harry Potter’|
|Video: Crushable Makes Unofficial Harry Potter Chocolate Frogs and Brooms|
|Watch the ‘Harry Potter’ Cast Age 10 Years in 5 Seconds|
Recommended by Crushable:
- See Lady Gaga Nude In Candy Magazine
- Justin Bieber TALKS About All The Mistakes He's Made
- These Are The WEIRDEST Christmas Traditions From Around The World
- Woman Accused Of Pushing Her Husband Off Cliff Just Days After The Wedding
- How We Celebrated Christmas In The 90s - Did You Do These Things Too?
What We're Reading: