Did you know that Stephenie Meyer has a comic book? Because she does. And it’s not a Twilight comic book; it’s a comic book that actually features Meyer as its main character. Why? I HAVE NO IDEA. As a matter of fact, I have no idea why ANY of these 11 comic books exist, but no matter how hard I try to believe that they don’t, they persist in being real, actual comic books that you can actually purchase and and actually read. Do they wig you guys out as much as they do me? Read on and let us know!
|14 Pop-Culture Tie-In Video Games You Didn’t Know Existed|
|The Daily WTF: Lindsay Lohan’s Got a Comic Book|
|Twitter Feud: Comic Book Writer Ron Marz vs. Bluewater Productions|
|Art Crush: The Best Celebrity Art From BlueWater Comics|
Recommended by Crushable:
- See Lady Gaga Nude In Candy Magazine
- Woman Accused Of Pushing Her Husband Off Cliff Just Days After The Wedding
- Justin Bieber TALKS About All The Mistakes He's Made
- How We Celebrated Christmas In The 90s - Did You Do These Things Too?
- These Are The WEIRDEST Christmas Traditions From Around The World
What We're Reading: