I feel like most of the contestants on The Challenge behave kind of like horny monkeys, but then an actual monkey showed up in the Challenge house in Costa Rica and proved me wrong. This monkey (who kind of reminds me of Marcel from the first season of Friends) does wacky things like eat a peach and poop on Laurel, thus making it my new favorite cast member. Seriously, can we get rid of Evan and replace him with the monkey?
|Sunday Cute: Baby Monkey Going Backwards on a Pig|
|‘The Challenge’ Awards: You Can Strategize All You Want But You Still Have to Win|
|The ‘Challenge’ Awards: Punching Someone Gets You Sent Home, Unless You’re CT|
Recommended by Crushable:
- How We Celebrated Christmas In The 90s - Did You Do These Things Too?
- Woman Accused Of Pushing Her Husband Off Cliff Just Days After The Wedding
- See Lady Gaga Nude In Candy Magazine
- These Are The WEIRDEST Christmas Traditions From Around The World
- Justin Bieber TALKS About All The Mistakes He's Made
What We're Reading: