Some people think that after a certain age, it’s cooler to carry your lunch in a plain, boring, “grown-up” receptacle. Don’t believe them. They are WRONG. Remember how awesome it was getting a new lunch box when you were a kid? That feeling never goes away, so why not indulge it by getting yourself one of these spectacular retro pop culture lunch boxes? Technically speaking, these guys now go by the name “tin totes,” but they’re not fooling anyone. Let your inner five-year-old out, because, I mean, it’s LUNCH TIME!
|17 Pop Culture Themed Mugs You Should Be Drinking Out Of|
|10 Things to Put In Your Memorial Day Weekend Bag|
|Gallery: Cool Dorm Room Gear You Didn’t Know You Needed|
|Snap This: I Want This Nintendo Lunchbox|
Recommended by Crushable:
- See Lady Gaga Nude In Candy Magazine
- Woman Accused Of Pushing Her Husband Off Cliff Just Days After The Wedding
- Justin Bieber TALKS About All The Mistakes He's Made
- These Are The WEIRDEST Christmas Traditions From Around The World
- How We Celebrated Christmas In The 90s - Did You Do These Things Too?
What We're Reading: