It’s hard to be the most-photographed woman in the world, but Kate Middleton (aka Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge) is up to the challenge. One of her best strategies is rocking monochromatic black and white looks, which are striking and can work with almost any accessories. For her first trip to North America, she wore a black and white Erdem dress, which she can wear with any number of things already in her closet.
|Skip The Make-Up Counter: Here.s How To Get Beauty Samples Shipped To You|
|Crushable Presents: A Kate Middleton Paper Doll|
|Video: William and Kate Arrive In Ottawa on Canada Day|
|Gallery: The Most Hilarious Royal Family Hats|
Recommended by Crushable:
- See Lady Gaga Nude In Candy Magazine
- How We Celebrated Christmas In The 90s - Did You Do These Things Too?
- Woman Accused Of Pushing Her Husband Off Cliff Just Days After The Wedding
- Justin Bieber TALKS About All The Mistakes He's Made
- These Are The WEIRDEST Christmas Traditions From Around The World
What We're Reading: