It’s hard to be the most-photographed woman in the world, but Kate Middleton (aka Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge) is up to the challenge. One of her best strategies is rocking monochromatic black and white looks, which are striking and can work with almost any accessories. For her first trip to North America, she wore a black and white Erdem dress, which she can wear with any number of things already in her closet.
|Four Things Better Than Your Bag Full Of Drug Store Make-Up|
|Crushable Presents: A Kate Middleton Paper Doll|
|Video: William and Kate Arrive In Ottawa on Canada Day|
|Gallery: The Most Hilarious Royal Family Hats|
Recommended by Crushable:
- Justin Bieber TALKS About All The Mistakes He's Made
- Woman Accused Of Pushing Her Husband Off Cliff Just Days After The Wedding
- See Lady Gaga Nude In Candy Magazine
- These Are The WEIRDEST Christmas Traditions From Around The World
- How We Celebrated Christmas In The 90s - Did You Do These Things Too?
What We're Reading: