Between Prince Albert and Kate Moss, there’s a whole lot of glam marrying going on this weekend. Although the formal religious ceremony between Albert and his bride Charlene Wittstock takes place tomorrow, they had a smaller civil ceremony today. That means we can already start calling her Princess Charlene. And can we talk about how great that color looks on her, and how pretty the lace at the bottom of her skirt is?
|Gallery: The Women Prince Albert Dated Before Charlene Wittstock|
|5 Facts About Charlene Wittstock, Future Princess of Monaco|
|Snap This: Kate Moss’ Wedding Dress|
|Snap This: America Ferrera’s Super Smiley Wedding Photo|
Recommended by Crushable:
- Woman Accused Of Pushing Her Husband Off Cliff Just Days After The Wedding
- How We Celebrated Christmas In The 90s - Did You Do These Things Too?
- These Are The WEIRDEST Christmas Traditions From Around The World
- Justin Bieber TALKS About All The Mistakes He's Made
- See Lady Gaga Nude In Candy Magazine
What We're Reading: