In Monte Carlo, the new Selena Gomez movie, Miss Gomez plays a young Texan who bears a striking resemblance to a wealthy heiress. When a hotel manager mistakes her for Ms Richie Rich, she and her friends (well, stepsister and friend) decide to go with it; hijinks in designer dresses ensue. Plot sound familiar? Even if you’re not ready to sign on for an hour and half of the Biebette’s European adventure, you’ve probably caught a mistaken identity flick at one time or another.
|Questionable Choices: Leighton Meester Play-Acts at Folk Singer|
|Gallery: Leighton Meester’s ‘Nylon’ Party Looks Like It Was Super Fun|
|Video: Selena Gomez Meets Shia LaBeouf, Is Adorable|
|Video: Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez Awkwardness at the MMVAs|
Recommended by Crushable:
- Woman Accused Of Pushing Her Husband Off Cliff Just Days After The Wedding
- Justin Bieber TALKS About All The Mistakes He's Made
- See Lady Gaga Nude In Candy Magazine
- How We Celebrated Christmas In The 90s - Did You Do These Things Too?
- These Are The WEIRDEST Christmas Traditions From Around The World
What We're Reading: