It’s Glastonbury time! When the Brits do an outdoor music festival, they replace sundresses and flip-flops with hoodies and Wellington boots. They also serve tea and crumpets and politely applaud at the end of each performance.
|Discover New Luxury Beauty Products With Birchbox - Click Here|
|How to Look Hot and Stay Cool at Bonnaroo (Or Any Other Summer Music Festival)|
|Gallery: Celebs at Coachella|
|Coachella Gallery Part Deux: Celebs Don Their Best Hipster Costumes|
Recommended by Crushable:
- See Lady Gaga Nude In Candy Magazine
- How We Celebrated Christmas In The 90s - Did You Do These Things Too?
- These Are The WEIRDEST Christmas Traditions From Around The World
- Woman Accused Of Pushing Her Husband Off Cliff Just Days After The Wedding
- Justin Bieber TALKS About All The Mistakes He's Made
What We're Reading: