1. Lady Gaga sported fake blue armpit hair and a blue merkin. Seriously, is there nothing this woman won’t do in the name of art?
2. Justin Beiber wore a Kelly Kapowski (from Saved By the Bell) T-shirt under his blazer. I don’t think he was ever alive while the show was airing, but it’s the sentiment that counts.
3. Nina Dobrev and Ian Somerhalder are officially a couple.
The Vampire Diaries stars arrived hand in hand, and when a reporter asked Ian which act he was most excited about seeing he replied, “Nina Dobrev.” Swooooon.
4. Snoop Dogg was there. Yeah, I don’t think I need to go into any further detail about why this is awesome.
5. Too often celebrities try to be blase about winning awards. But not Dev. She (along with Far East Movement) won International Video of the Year for their song “Like a G6,” and Dev was so excited she licked her award.