A lot of stuff at Sunday’s Tony Awards happened on the fly: Brooke Shields‘ flub during the opening number, several overly enthusiastic acceptance speeches, and Neil Patrick Harris‘ closing rap. Lin-Manuel Miranda (he wrote the lyrics and music for the musical In the Heights) had perhaps the toughest job of the night: He sat backstage and waited for each award to be announced, then speedily wove it into a doable rap. Also, he cracked West Wing jokes, which makes him our kind of guy.
Recommended by Crushable:
- Kim Kardashian Has An Uncomfortable Run-In With Which Ex?
- Kristen Stewart Asks Robert Pattinson For What?!
- See 12 Celebrity Couples From 1994 - You Probably Forgot Some Of These People Dated
- Guess Which Cast Member Theo James Really Enjoyed Kissing
- Justin Bieber And Selena Gomez Plan WHAT Together? Is She Serious?
What We're Reading: