He is. He’s really very tiny. But you know what? He’s also surprisingly adept at musical theatre! I haven’t seen the current revival of How to Succeed (for which Radcliffe was snubbed for an acting nomination), but I just caught the clip of the show, and I was rather pleasantly surprised! Ladies and gentlemen, not only can Harry Potter carry a tune, but also, he’s one helluva a dancer. For a number of years, when his physicality in the Harry Potter movies got particularly stiff, I kind of wanted to gently remind him that he has knees and that he can, in fact, bend them. Looks like he’s learned! Furthermore, he looks like he’s having a lot of fun up there, which is really half the performance. Check out the video here!
|Tony Awards: What the Hell Happened to Sutton Foster and Christian Borle?|
|Tony Awards: Behind-the-Scenes Sneak Peek Video!|
|Countdown to the Tony Awards: Tony Predictions|
|Countdown to the Tony Awards: How Does Tony Voting Work, Anyway?|
Recommended by Crushable:
- Woman Accused Of Pushing Her Husband Off Cliff Just Days After The Wedding
- See Lady Gaga Nude In Candy Magazine
- These Are The WEIRDEST Christmas Traditions From Around The World
- Justin Bieber TALKS About All The Mistakes He's Made
- How We Celebrated Christmas In The 90s - Did You Do These Things Too?
What We're Reading: