Acting nominees Josh Gad and Rory O’Malley told NY1 on the red carpet that they were really excited about the number that The Book of Mormon was going to perform– because they got to sit back and watch! Yep, the full burden of performance fell upon the shoulders of fellow nominee Andrew Rannells. As Elder Price, Rannells serenaded the Beacon Theatre with “I Believe,” during which he gamely reclaimed his faith… before going into a warlord’s den, book in hand. Too bad he doesn’t have the good sense to anticipate where that book might end up. Check it out in all is Mormonic glory here!
|Tony Awards: Norbert Leo Butz and Aaron Tveit in ‘Catch Me If You Can’|
|Tony Awards: Daniel Radcliffe Is So Little!|
|Tony Awards: Tony Nominees’ 6-Word Memoirs|
|Tony Awards: Neil Patrick Harris’ Tuxedo Is Not Just for Gays Anymore|
Recommended by Crushable:
- How We Celebrated Christmas In The 90s - Did You Do These Things Too?
- See Lady Gaga Nude In Candy Magazine
- Woman Accused Of Pushing Her Husband Off Cliff Just Days After The Wedding
- These Are The WEIRDEST Christmas Traditions From Around The World
- Justin Bieber TALKS About All The Mistakes He's Made
What We're Reading: