For this weekend’s celebrity gallery, we’re going back a little further than we normally would– back to Hollywood’s Golden Age, to the Roaring ’20s and the ’30s and ’40s. These are the times featured in the game L.A. Noire, the latest offering from Rockstar Games, and what stylish times they are. Back then, old-fashioned movie stars may not have worn their problems on their sleeves the way celebrities do today, but problems were still something they had plenty of. Come on in and take a trip through some of the more notorious scandals, hauntings, and unsolved mysteries of Hollywood, and see what can be dug up– if you look hard enough for it.
|13 Amazing Escape Artists You Probably Haven’t Heard Of|
|Gallery: Celebs Who Have Done Questionable Things With Their Bodyguards|
|16 Undead Individuals Who Are Cooler Than Edward Cullen (And Who Aren’t Dracula)|
Recommended by Crushable:
- Kim Kardashian Has An Uncomfortable Run-In With Which Ex?
- See 12 Celebrity Couples From 1994 - You Probably Forgot Some Of These People Dated
- Guess Which Cast Member Theo James Really Enjoyed Kissing
- Justin Bieber And Selena Gomez Plan WHAT Together? Is She Serious?
- Kristen Stewart Asks Robert Pattinson For What?!
What We're Reading: