January Jones‘ recent pregnancy announcement has generated tons of headlines, because the only thing Hollywood loves more than a baby is a scandal. Though she was dating Saturday Night Live‘s Jason Sudeikis last year, he says he isn’t the baby’s father. Reportedly, the baby’s father is married and someone she met while working on X Men: First Class. Now, a very detailed blind item on Crazy Days and Nights provides some clues, and a very likely suspect.
So, would you like to know who the father of January Jones’ baby is? Well, he is married. Oh, he is foreign born. Has a best friend who was married to one of the biggest stars on the planet. Our baby daddy has his own kids. Oh, and he is married to a woman who was with a guy who is a really, really big a-hole and would probably creep you out if he asked you out.
Although there’s a lot to digest in this item, several Crazy Days and Nights commenters have made a compelling case for Matthew Vaughn, the film’s director. Here are the points:
- He is married – Vaughn is married to supermodel Claudia Schiffer
- He is foreign born – He’s English
- He has a best friend – Guy Richie
- … who was married to one of the biggest stars on the planet – Madonna
- Our baby daddy has his own kids – Claudia and Matthew have three kids, the youngest of whom was born last year
- He is married to a woman who used to be with a guy who is a really, really big a-hole and would probably creep you out if he asked you out – Before marrying Matthew, Claudia was engaged to David Copperfield, who has been accused of rape in the past (Note: His publicist really wants us to write “falsely accused”)
For what it’s worth, CDaN has vowed to reveal the father’s identity in July if no one figures it out.