Little did Princess Beatrice know when she chose to wear her rather unique hat to the Royal Wedding that her headpiece would soon develop a life of its own. The Hat, as it has come to be called, has since been seen in a variety of intriguing styles and locations, aided by the Photoshopping masses. Take a look at the myriad forms the Hat has taken since that fateful day!
|Snap This: The Royal Wedding Looks Awfully Familiar…|
|You Could Buy Princess Beatrice’s Royal Wedding Hat|
|Snap This: Princess Beatrice’s Royal Wedding Hat In Cupcake Form|
|Royal Wedding Gallery: the Hats, the Hats!|
Recommended by Crushable:
- See Lady Gaga Nude In Candy Magazine
- Woman Accused Of Pushing Her Husband Off Cliff Just Days After The Wedding
- How We Celebrated Christmas In The 90s - Did You Do These Things Too?
- These Are The WEIRDEST Christmas Traditions From Around The World
- Justin Bieber TALKS About All The Mistakes He's Made
What We're Reading: