Glee has gone from being an ensemble show about a misfit group of high schoolers to a Love Boat-esque series where storylines revolve around celebrities who come on to do cameos. Gwyneth Paltrow has been on twice, and celebrities like Javier Bardem and Anne Hathaway have expressed interest in doing the show as well. Next up: High School Musical star Vanessa Hudgens. Unlike her costar and ex-boyfriend Zac Efron, Vanessa’s attempts to transition into grownup roles hasn’t really panned out. So it makes sense that she might want to just stick with what works, and we know that she can sing. Unlike some of the other prospective guest stars, Vanessa could fit into the world of the show, since she’s still young. Maybe she could be Santana’s long-lost cousin who outbitches her? And then they could do a duet like “Take Me Or Leave Me” from Rent (coincidentally, Vanessa just appeared played Mimi in a production of the show directed by Neil Patrick Harris).
|Video: Kermit the Frog Schmoozes Johnny Depp, Kisses Vanessa Hudgens|
|Vanessa Hudgens And Zac Efron Break Up: The Highlights Reel|
|Prom Flick Check List: ‘Glee’|
Recommended by Crushable:
- Woman Accused Of Pushing Her Husband Off Cliff Just Days After The Wedding
- Justin Bieber TALKS About All The Mistakes He's Made
- These Are The WEIRDEST Christmas Traditions From Around The World
- How We Celebrated Christmas In The 90s - Did You Do These Things Too?
- See Lady Gaga Nude In Candy Magazine
What We're Reading: