Cannes is underway, and if you (like us) don’t have the luxury of hanging out in France to see the rough cuts of hot new movies and witness the bidding wars, our roundup is the next best thing. We’ve got the deets on which films are looking good and which have alrady flopped. This year there seems to be an interesting dichotomy between films that had great buzz: There were those that either met or exceeded expectations (and got some financial backing for their efforts), and then those that were well-done but highly disturbing in terms of subject matter.
Recommended by Crushable:
- See 12 Celebrity Couples From 1994 - You Probably Forgot Some Of These People Dated
- Kim Kardashian Has An Uncomfortable Run-In With Which Ex?
- Justin Bieber And Selena Gomez Plan WHAT Together? Is She Serious?
- Kristen Stewart Asks Robert Pattinson For What?!
- Guess Which Cast Member Theo James Really Enjoyed Kissing
What We're Reading: