Before we could associate teen pregnancy with domestic violence and giant tattoos of the baby’s face, people still needed their fix of high schoolers with strollers. Girls have gotten more options, boys have gotten some more responsibilities, and society has gotten a little less judgmental (well, parts of it anyway). So let’s take a look back at how teen pregnancy used to look before it looked like this.
|Casting Next Season of ‘Teen Mom’ Based on Facebook Fan Popularity|
|How ‘Teen Mom’ Is Helping Educate Teens About Safe Sex|
|Reality Bites: Teen Moms (And Dads) With Criminal Records|
Recommended by Crushable:
- These Are The WEIRDEST Christmas Traditions From Around The World
- How We Celebrated Christmas In The 90s - Did You Do These Things Too?
- See Lady Gaga Nude In Candy Magazine
- Justin Bieber TALKS About All The Mistakes He's Made
- Woman Accused Of Pushing Her Husband Off Cliff Just Days After The Wedding
What We're Reading: