Nick Bateman is a dreamy up-and-comer who’s set to appear in Hobo with a Shotgun, which comes out this week. He’s fairly new to that game, but we can say with 100% confidence that dude looks amazing without a shirt. Here are five more things to know about Nick:
1. He has a crazy long name. Ready? Nicholas Kevin Stanley Yunge-Bateman!
2. He was born in Canada and is 25, which means he’s 25 in Canadian years.
3. Nick got his start as a model (obviously, right?), where he did a lot of work for Abercrombie and once wore a Speedo for Calvin Klein.
4. He’s a four-time World Champion in Martial Arts/Weapons and he used to own a karate studio. We suppose that explains the abs.
5. He’s a nice family boy! Asked whether he’d bring his family to see the gruesome Hobo, Nick said this:
“Yeah, I’m actually going to bring my mother and my Nana. They’re very young at heart. I think it will be up my mom’s alley. My mom told me she had me for two reasons: for someone to watch scary movies with and for someone to go on roller coasters on. Apparently it’s what I was born for.”