Life is in the details– especially when those details are awesome. Neil Pasricha began his blog 1000 Awesome Things in 2008 when his life was far from awesome. In an effort to combat it, he decided he was going to note one awesome thing each day, even if it was something as little as correctly guess if the door you’re about to go through is push or pull or that clicking sound of winding anything up. He found that it really is the little things that make life fun, and he has since released two books, The Book of Awesome and The Book of (Even More) Awesome (which, notably, was just released on April 28). In honor of this utterly awesome endeavor, we here at Crushable HQ have created 1000 Awesome Things: Celebrity Edition. AWESOME!
|The Daily WTF: This Play-Doh Car Is Awesome|
|17 Celebs Who Took the Broadway Stage|
|The ‘Abduction’ Trailer Is Surprisingly Awesome|
Recommended by Crushable:
- These Are The WEIRDEST Christmas Traditions From Around The World
- See Lady Gaga Nude In Candy Magazine
- Woman Accused Of Pushing Her Husband Off Cliff Just Days After The Wedding
- Justin Bieber TALKS About All The Mistakes He's Made
- How We Celebrated Christmas In The 90s - Did You Do These Things Too?
What We're Reading: