And here I thought that the best example of so-embarrassing-he’s-adorable in Nathan Fillion‘s pre-Firefly career was his stint as the dumb plumber Johnny on Two Guys, a Girl, and a Pizza Place. Then BuzzFeed found these photos (circa 1995) of Fillion modeling some very short jean cutoffs, a pair of roller blades, and a bandana. The pose suggests modeling, or maybe he was just showing off for his very lucky girlfriend of the time. Either way, he makes it look good.
|Crushable Quotable: Nathan Fillion Doesn’t Like Thin Mints|
|Nathan Fillion Is Ready For You, Sandra Bullock|
|Fan Service/Parting Tweet: How to Become an Extra (on ‘Castle,’ At Least)|
|Crushable Book Review: ‘Naked Heat’ by Rick Castle from ‘Castle’|
Recommended by Crushable:
- Justin Bieber And Selena Gomez Plan WHAT Together? Is She Serious?
- Guess Which Cast Member Theo James Really Enjoyed Kissing
- Kristen Stewart Asks Robert Pattinson For What?!
- Kim Kardashian Has An Uncomfortable Run-In With Which Ex?
- See 12 Celebrity Couples From 1994 - You Probably Forgot Some Of These People Dated
What We're Reading: