No, not THAT type of peep show! I’m talking about Peep Show V, the fifth annual Washington Post Peeps Diorama Contest. In an astonishing display of creativity, this contest features the most intricate dioramas imaginable, made– you guessed it– with Marshmallow Peeps. The winner, chosen last week from a batch of 35 finalists, featured a depiction of the dramatic rescue of 33 mine workers in Copiapo, Chile, last October, but we here at Crushable HQ can only imagine how difficult it must have been to pick one winner. To our great pop-culture-loving joy, there were a terrific selection of pop-culture themed dioramas in the final 35; so just in time for Easter, here are our 15 favorites!
|Snap This: Batman’s Secret Identity Is A Marshmallow Peep|
|The Daily WTF: Banana Art Is Bananas|
|Art Crush: The Best Charlie Sheen-Inspired Artworks|
|Gallery: Jolie Pitts Go Easter Egg Hunting|
Recommended by Crushable:
- Woman Accused Of Pushing Her Husband Off Cliff Just Days After The Wedding
- See Lady Gaga Nude In Candy Magazine
- These Are The WEIRDEST Christmas Traditions From Around The World
- Justin Bieber TALKS About All The Mistakes He's Made
- How We Celebrated Christmas In The 90s - Did You Do These Things Too?
What We're Reading: