Episode two of Real Housewives of New York City season four rolled around last night, and it was, like the premiere, unbelievable. Last week, we thought the marriage equality event was Alex’s thing, but this week, we find out Sonja wants to make it about her. Sonja is a broken record, talking about how she’s tickled pink that she’s the “Grand Marshal” of the event, and Alex is a broken record, going on and on about gay marriage. We get it! You would think the way Alex kept talking about it that the event was about marriage equality! Oh, wait… it was. Check out my favorite scenes from this week’s episode.
|Did ‘Real Housewives of New York City’s’ Ramona Singer and Jill Zarin Get Plastic Surgery?|
|‘Real Housewives of New York City’ Season 4 Episode 1 Recap|
|The Best Moments from the New ‘Real Housewives of New York City’ Promo|
Recommended by Crushable:
- See Lady Gaga Nude In Candy Magazine
- How We Celebrated Christmas In The 90s - Did You Do These Things Too?
- Woman Accused Of Pushing Her Husband Off Cliff Just Days After The Wedding
- These Are The WEIRDEST Christmas Traditions From Around The World
- Justin Bieber TALKS About All The Mistakes He's Made
What We're Reading: