Redditor iamgame made a sort of visual celebrity bracket, combining 16 older male celebrities that he considered conventionally unattractive. It’s a strange bunch: Seth Rogen and Steve Buscemi sit side-by-side with Hitler and Marilyn Manson. I definitely wouldn’t argue that all of these men are ugly per se, but my personal view isn’t the point of this. After iamgame spent two hours on MorphThing, he’d come up with the image above. Though we (and, I imagine, he) may have expected an amalgamation of unattractive men to create the most unattractive man, you actually get the reverse: An average-looking guy. (Also, I need to make the Rowan Atkinson/Michael Jackson mash-up my avatar on some site.)
Recommended by Crushable:
- How We Celebrated Christmas In The 90s - Did You Do These Things Too?
- Woman Accused Of Pushing Her Husband Off Cliff Just Days After The Wedding
- Justin Bieber TALKS About All The Mistakes He's Made
- These Are The WEIRDEST Christmas Traditions From Around The World
- See Lady Gaga Nude In Candy Magazine
What We're Reading: