Let’s face it: Smartphones are terrifying. I mean, they do all of these things for us, they ask for nothing in return, and yet we blithely hand over our lives to them fully knowing that one day they could possibly become self-aware like Skynet and take over the world? What is WRONG with us? Oh, wait, I know: Smartphones also give us the illusion that we are more powerful than we actually are. This must be why there are so many apps out that there let us experience the power usually only available to gods. Feel like trying it yourself? Here are the best apps to play god with, both in real life and in games, on the market:
|Dear Foursquare Abusers: You Need A Therapist, Not A Smartphone|
|Video: Dude Proposes To His Girlfriend With An IPhone Ad Parody|
|David Hockney’s iPhone and iPod Sketches Are Awesome|
Recommended by Crushable:
- See 12 Celebrity Couples From 1994 - You Probably Forgot Some Of These People Dated
- Guess Which Cast Member Theo James Really Enjoyed Kissing
- Justin Bieber And Selena Gomez Plan WHAT Together? Is She Serious?
- Kim Kardashian Has An Uncomfortable Run-In With Which Ex?
- Kristen Stewart Asks Robert Pattinson For What?!
What We're Reading: