I’ve gotta say, I wasn’t expecting Fiona’s deposition against Bobby, her boyfriend who physically abused her last season, to be so fascinating. Fiona’s always been a flaky, spoiled rich girl, yet in “Chasing Pavements, Part 1″ we see her as a recovering addict who manages to keep a tight grip on her strength even as Bobby tries to paint her as her former self. Spoiler: She wins! But not without several interesting plotlines being set up for next week… Like when she tries to make out with Holly J!
Recommended by Crushable:
- See Lady Gaga Nude In Candy Magazine
- Justin Bieber TALKS About All The Mistakes He's Made
- How We Celebrated Christmas In The 90s - Did You Do These Things Too?
- These Are The WEIRDEST Christmas Traditions From Around The World
- Woman Accused Of Pushing Her Husband Off Cliff Just Days After The Wedding
What We're Reading: