It looks like Teen Mom 2‘s Kailyn Lowry is moving up in the world – she has reportedly left her gig at Sports Authority and upgraded to working at Forever21. Although she met boyfriend Jordan Wenner while working at Sports Authority, Kail tweeted a pic of herself last week on the way to her Forever21 job interview, and she tweeted a few days later that she had officially gotten the job. Considering that the retail chain launched a maternity collection last year that was reportedly aimed at teen moms, Kail might be the ideal Forever21 employee. She won’t be making as much as ex-boyfriend Jo Rivera, whose gig fixing copiers is pretty well-paying, but it’s nice to see someone on this show who actually has a work ethic. Good on her for having a job, unlike her castmates Chelsea Houska or Jenelle Evans, but doesn’t that MTV money kick in at some point?
Recommended by Crushable:
- See Lady Gaga Nude In Candy Magazine
- Woman Accused Of Pushing Her Husband Off Cliff Just Days After The Wedding
- Justin Bieber TALKS About All The Mistakes He's Made
- These Are The WEIRDEST Christmas Traditions From Around The World
- How We Celebrated Christmas In The 90s - Did You Do These Things Too?
What We're Reading: