Okay, so we figured out why we like these baby sloths so much and it’s because they look like they’re smiling all the time! Plus, they only have two toes, which is weirdly charming. Smiling, lazing, and hanging upside down: here they are, the cutest baby sloths.
|Cutegreggator: OMG, Baby Skunks!|
|Special Edition Cutegreggator: Happy National Puppy Day!|
|Cutegreggator: OMG, Baby Elephants!|
|Cutegreggator: Animals On Skateboards|
Recommended by Crushable:
- See 12 Celebrity Couples From 1994 - You Probably Forgot Some Of These People Dated
- Kristen Stewart Asks Robert Pattinson For What?!
- Kim Kardashian Has An Uncomfortable Run-In With Which Ex?
- Justin Bieber And Selena Gomez Plan WHAT Together? Is She Serious?
- Guess Which Cast Member Theo James Really Enjoyed Kissing
What We're Reading: