It’s the season finale of Jersey Shore. Although I think the first season was so great it’ll be hard to top, I think that the Shore is where this show needs to be. The Miami season felt weird and artificial, but here there aren’t luxe clubs or palm trees. Ultimately, I just want to see roided-up Guidos and Guidettes get drunk, hook up, eat pizza, and yell at each other, and that’s what this show does better than anyone else. I miss it already. Bring on Italy and the spinoffs!
|‘Jersey Shore’ Bonus Guidocabulary: Ronnie’s Ear Tampons|
|‘Jersey Shore’ Guidocabulary: Crossing the Line of Intention|
|‘Jersey Shore’ Guidocabulary: Take a Trip to the Guido Circus and GTF|
|‘Jersey Shore’ Guidocabulary: Return of the Sam-Mi|
Recommended by Crushable:
- Justin Bieber TALKS About All The Mistakes He's Made
- See Lady Gaga Nude In Candy Magazine
- These Are The WEIRDEST Christmas Traditions From Around The World
- Woman Accused Of Pushing Her Husband Off Cliff Just Days After The Wedding
- How We Celebrated Christmas In The 90s - Did You Do These Things Too?
What We're Reading: