Attention, America: Billy Ray Cyrus has called off the divorce, People reports. He told The View, “I want to put my family back together … Things are the best they’ve ever been…I feel like I got my Miley back in a way… I feel like we are the daddy and daughter that we were before Hannah Montana happened.”
I smell a reality show. Can you guys see Billy Ray and his wife, Tish Cyrus, getting back together? Let’s examine the evidence:
- In October, Billy and Tish announced their plans to divorce. They had been married for 17 years. (Sad. We all wondered why they were getting divorced.)
- Rumors quickly spread that Tish had been having an affair with Bret Michaels. (That would be 0 for 2 in Tish’s choice of lovers.)
- Shortly after the announcement, a video was leaked of Miley Cyrus smoking salvia out of a bong. She was strongly criticized for it. (Oh, come on. You were probably smoking something stronger than that in high school).
- Billy announced that he was extremely disappointed in his daughter. This angered Miley. (Here I’ll make one of the thousands of “She’s just being Miley” jokes. Was it good for you?)
- Billy gave an interview to GQ, in which he claimed that the show Hannah Montana ruined his family. (As a fellow Hannah, I was similarly miffed by Billy’s comments about Hannah Montana. What is it exactly that you dislike about us, Bill?!)
Based on the aforementioned evidence:
Sorry! This poll is now closed.
(Photo via Wycd Radio)