Little known fact: St. Patrick wasn’t actually Irish. In fact, he was captured from Britain as a teenager by Irish raiders and taken to Ireland as a slave. He escaped eventually, but became an ordained bishop in the north and west of Ireland once he entered the Church. Largely known for chasing the snakes out of Ireland, we now celebrate this Patron Saint by drinking heavily on the day of his death. So, in honor of March 17th and St. Patrick, we bring you this gallery of 17 awesome fictional Irish characters. Slainte!
|The Daily WTF: Irish Wrestling|
|We Can All Watch Fergie Perform With U2 & Mick Jagger!|
|16 Undead Individuals Who Are Cooler Than Edward Cullen (And Who Aren’t Dracula)|
Recommended by Crushable:
- Justin Bieber And Selena Gomez Plan WHAT Together? Is She Serious?
- Kristen Stewart Asks Robert Pattinson For What?!
- See 12 Celebrity Couples From 1994 - You Probably Forgot Some Of These People Dated
- Kim Kardashian Has An Uncomfortable Run-In With Which Ex?
- Guess Which Cast Member Theo James Really Enjoyed Kissing
What We're Reading: