Netflix has always excelled at giving you recommendations based on movies you’ve watched in the past. But based on some of their recent movie descriptions, I’m starting to wonder exactly who is in charge of naming movie genres over there.
|Gallery: Public Statues From The Movies, In Honor Of Detroit’s Plea For A Robocop|
|5 Ways To Survive Both Horror Movies And High School|
|The Best Of … 6 Terrible Movies We Love|
Recommended by Crushable:
- See Lady Gaga Nude In Candy Magazine
- Woman Accused Of Pushing Her Husband Off Cliff Just Days After The Wedding
- How We Celebrated Christmas In The 90s - Did You Do These Things Too?
- These Are The WEIRDEST Christmas Traditions From Around The World
- Justin Bieber TALKS About All The Mistakes He's Made
What We're Reading: